|Balls. A bunch of balls.|
Check out my other account:
You can call me Mr. Scribbles or Selace !
I love hearing comments from people who view my art. I don't want stuff like 'Your art sucks' or something pertaining to the topic of finding an error and merely pointing it out. If it sucks or I could have done something differently TELL me how I should edit it or fix my error. I'm not going to get better unless I'm informed about this stuff. Plus please don't be that asshole who throws tutorials in my face, if I truly wanted a tutorial I think I'd look it up myself. I am no perfect so get over it. I am still learning to be come better at what I enjoy doing.
Things about me:
1. I'm female.
2. I plan on trying to be a animator and self-publish comics.
3. I have a crazy cat names Yui.
4. I've been been wit my boy since Nov. 1, 2011 (he my best home dawg... word)
5. I enjoy looking on the bright side of things.
6. The future looks rather bright to me, despite my job choices.
7. I am very pleased with my life so far.
Very First Contest!Hey there everyone! So I've been discussing a contest idea with IcyRoads and decided to do one! So here we gooo!
So here is the theme for this contest:
Here's what I want to see:
- Draw YOUR next generation kids!
- Or draw my InuKag kid's if you don't have any.
- Of course if you've been itching to draw some MirSan kids go for it!
- You are more than welcome to do a family drawing with your kid!
- Feel free to be creative.
- Please be respectful and nothing dirty please!
There are no limits to what pairing children you can draw! Of course I am very interested in seeing what kids you may have already created! I have always loved seeing all those different Next Generation designs so this is what this contest revolves around. In this contest it would be nice to see everyone show off their oc's. Though if you haven't created a character like this feel free to draw my InuKag babies or even just make some kids up on spot! Either way is mine with me.
The First Pl